Middle Java Developer
Simplify is looking for a Middle Java Developer.
We propose a full-time remote job.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team on many interesting projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well and other challenging and interesting tasks.
We’re a creative team of marketers, designers, developers and copywriters, who are focused on solving business problems by making simple, but effective websites & mobile apps.
Our job is to eliminate barriers, misunderstanding and unawareness between a product and a consumer. We make their ways to each other simple.
Simplify. Your way to Greatness.
Project duration: – 12+ months.
Team composition: – Team lead, 2 Java engineers, 3 React engineers, 2 mobile dev, BA, QA, PM.
Project stack: Java, React
• 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer;
• Experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, RabbitMQ/Kafka;
• Database knowledge in technology such as with SQL/NoSQL Database;
• Experience with search engines such as ElasticSearch, Solr;
• Should be comfortable with Linux (basic scripting language), Gitlab, Jira and good grasp of the concept of DevOps and CI/CD;
• Proven experience with taking a feature request, providing tech design, implementing end-to-end, performing code review;
• Experience in writing unit tests using junits, wiremocks;
• Familiar cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS or DigitalOcean;
• Excellent understanding of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms;
• Proficient logical and analytical skills;
• Familiar with working in Agile environment and remote teams;
What do we offer?
• Opportunities to learn best world level standards and practices in an open and friendly environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Trainings package;
• Hospitable team atmosphere;
• Holidays, sick leave, all weekends and holidays are observed.
Cloud-based ERP system for production management in the textile industry.
A multi-module project that develops as a Saas solution that can be customized to suit the client’s needs. It combines web & mobile interfaces depending on role needs.