QA Automation Engineer
Simplify is looking for a QA Automation Engineer.
We propose a full-time remote job.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team on many interesting projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well and other challenging and interesting tasks.
We’re a creative team of marketers, designers, developers and copywriters, who are focused on solving business problems by making simple, but effective websites & mobile apps.
Our job is to eliminate barriers, misunderstanding and unawareness between a product and a consumer. We make their ways to each other simple.
Simplify. Your way to Greatness.
FS is a B2B cross-system productivity platform. Due to our unique approach, Fs is able to use task-mining for daily improvements of processes. AI-based breakthrough technology significantly reduces processing-times, enables process automation (and RPA) and saves a lot of time and money for companies.
Due to the daily use of FS of all employees in a company, Flowers has huge advantages for employees as well, helping them to prioritize tasks, making workflow-complexity easy, and provides an overview of each workflow in the company.
FS is furthermore easily setup within 24h and starts improving processes immediately.
Unique features at a glance:
– Digital Information-Hub in the cloud
– Full process transparency
– Documentation: automatically, always up to date
– Daily software use of employees with daily advantages
– Immediate graphic overview of all running processes
– Simplicity: dynamic, linearized process mapping
– A digital process guide for employees
– Omnipresent clarity of tasks and status
– Modern design, sophisticated usability, and user experience
– Automated value stream analysis
– Task-Mining, real-time mining analysis
– Process-Mining, real-time recommendations
– Automated improvement management
• 3+ years of professional experience in QA;
• experience in automation testing Cypress;
• Depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
• Strong code analysis, investigatory and debugging skills
• Good knowledge of the database;
• Attention to details and accuracy;
• Intermediate English.
• Automation testing using Cypress;
• Writing and maintaining test automation;
• Analyzing test results, troubleshooting issues, and writing up defects with a high level of detail;
• Testing according to product requirements;
• Write and maintain checklists and test scenarios;
What do we offer?
• Challenging work in self-managed, leading-edge SCRUM team without direct project management
• Opportunities to learn best world level standards and practices in an open and friendly environment
• Flexible working hours
• Trainings package
• Hospitable team atmosphere
• Cool working place
• Health insurance