Senior Java Developer
Simplify is looking for a Senior Java Developer.
We propose a full-time remote job.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team on many interesting projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well and other challenging and interesting tasks.
We’re a creative team of marketers, designers, developers and copywriters, who are focused on solving business problems by making simple, but effective websites & mobile apps.
Our job is to eliminate barriers, misunderstanding and unawareness between a product and a consumer. We make their ways to each other simple.
Simplify. Your way to Greatness.
This is an ongoing project with the global team, partly in the USA (EST), the UK, and Ukraine.
The team develops a Chatbot Builder platform, that provides the client’s customers with the ability to build their own bots and bots’ flow using specific blocks and connections between them, and collect the statistics.
The project is also connected with the integration of the client’s chatbots including 3rd party bots, their analytics, and interaction with other products of the client’s platform.
Our team owns PCS and Analytics part.
Project duration: – 6+ months.
Project stack: Java, NodeJS, AngularJS
Start day: one week after approval
Client’s location: USA
• 5+ years experience in Java;
• Strong knowledge in Spring/Spring Boot;
• Work experience with database SQL/NoSQL;
• Work experience with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure);
• Experience working with Kafka;
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is nice to have;
• Being result-oriented and getting things done;
• Being open to new technologies, interesting technological decisions and following the latest IT trends;
• English — Upper-Intermediate (B1).
What do we offer?
• Opportunities to learn best world level standards and practices in an open and friendly environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Trainings package;
• Hospitable team atmosphere;
• Holidays, sick leave, all weekends and holidays are observed.
• HR pre-screen + English check (30 min);
• Professional interview (1h);
• Project preparation meeting (30 min);
• Client’s technical interview (1h).