Senior .NET Engineer
Simplify is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer.
We propose a full-time remote job.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team on many interesting projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well and other challenging and interesting tasks.About us
We’re a creative team of marketers, designers, developers and copywriters, who are focused on solving business problems by making simple, but effective websites & mobile apps.
Our job is to eliminate barriers, misunderstanding and unawareness between a product and a consumer. We make their ways to each other simple.
Simplify. Your way to Greatness.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our development team developing a SaaS-based platform providing sustainability platform with a mission to provide the world’s most trusted business sustainability ratings. Your role will be to collaborate with Product Owner, other Developers and Testers to choose and implement the best technical solution assuring outstanding code quality.
The ideal candidate would be a .NET developer with experience in web apps design, creation and maintenance, familiar with Clean Code practices, focused on self-development and enthusiastic about new challenges.
• Participating in building the overall architecture behind our product, with a particular focus on availability, scalability and risk management;
• Working directly with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to find optimal solution for business problems;
• Performing hands-on development of the back-end services, including design, writing production code, automated tests and infrastructure as code (IaC);
• Establishing practices in the back-end architecture and development;
• Participating in driving the team towards the best craftsmanship practices;
• Participating in peer code reviews with other developers.
• At least 7 years of experience as a Back-end Engineer, with an excellent command of API design, scalability and maintainability of a software project;
• A University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with a rock-solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design;
• Experience with: .NET Core, C#, cloud technologies, SQL & NoSQL databases, REST APIs, service-oriented architecture, git, Unit Testing, SOLID, DDD, Agile, Clean Code;
• The ability to communicate effectively with other engineers, designers and product owners;
• Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
• A solid grasp of development and testing best practices and continuous integration tools in an Agile environment;
• Experience with: microservices, extreme programming practices, TDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, functional programming, F#, asynchronous communication models, Linux, Azure, IaC, PaaS;
• The ability to scale real-time distributed systems to support hundreds of requests per second.
What do we offer?
• Challenging work in self-managed, leading-edge SCRUM team without direct project management;
• Opportunities to learn best world level standards and practices in an open and friendly environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Trainings package;
• Hospitable team atmosphere;
• Cool working place;
• Health insurance.