Simplify is looking for a WordPress Developer.
We propose a part-time remote job.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team on many interesting projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well and other challenging and interesting tasks.
- 2+ years development experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- High level HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, canvas etc.
- High level PHP
- Experience to work with Rest API
- Experience to work with WooCommerce plugin
- Experience develop custom plugins
- Git, Jira, Slack, etc.
Will be a plus:
- Laravel or other PHP frameworks
- Experience with three.js, Babylon.js
- Interesting tasks
- Comfortable office
- Professional growth
- Flexible working hour
- Corporate events and meetings
- Friendly team and nice environment